Finelope, nasce num dia sereno de primavera do ano de 2016, como um projeto pessoal, mas sobretudo com intuído de partilhar experiências e emoções. Traçado por características e personalidade particular, Portugal ganha destaque, e é pano de fundo de produções fotográficas que retratam os prazeres da vida.

Finelope dá azo ao sonho…o de puder partilhar e transmitir o que de melhor este “meu” país oferece. Um lugar, espaço e tempo que promete desconstruir o TRADICIONAL e dar-lhe um novo ritual de delicadeza e esplendor, influenciado pelo gosto de saber vestir e de criar algo novo e inspirador!

105.981 comments

Oh CL .. just realised that your vege beet is on the right side and not on the left. I thought it was left originally hehe. Looks good your Allium! Mine is all gone liao .. and only the green thingy left .. enjoy while it last yeah

If you wrote an article about life we’d all reach enlightenment.

Learning a ton from these neat articles.

It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll I agree with you Kev, a moving athlete is essential.I’m 42 right now and am in the best shape of my life. I’m currently combining the gym (upperbody) with my hybrid roadbike for strength and endurance. I’m aiming to complete 40/50 mile rides…yeh baby!Davinci out

ja, das kann sein. ich fühle mich auch einach gar nicht wie 24. Vielleicht kommt auch irgendwann der Punkt, wo der Schalter sich umstellt und ich unbedingt Kinder möchte. Aber ich kann es mir im Moment einfach nicht vorstellen…

I like to party, not look articles up online. You made it happen.

Je retiens l’idée de l’atelier photobooth, je n’y avais pas pensé. Par contre, j’avoue que j’adore My little day (je commande les pochettes surprises, la vaisselle …) mais j’ai été un peu déçue par leur petit livre de jeux l’année dernière.

I love what you’ve written here Tobias, and Alex’s story just above too. Radical Acts in progress. Triumph AND challenge. Thank you both!  |

You have more useful info than the British had colonies pre-WWII.

Dear Zenyatta, In all my years of training,racing,and caring for horses I have never been able to write to any of them…. This is so awesome. God Bless you and your precious baby. Say Hi to Tasty for me too. I keep up with your goings on everyday.In Loving Service to all God’s creaturesBritt

Deep thinking – adds a new dimension to it all.

Klaus, I don’t want to pick on you, so I’ll say no more, but ‘growing your audience’ is a classic example of replacing a perfectly good word (expanding) with one that is normally used in a different context, and therefore becomes an unecessary annoyance to some readers.

It’s always a relief when someone with obvious expertise answers. Thanks!

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

I’m so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

Free knowledge like this doesn’t just help, it promote democracy. Thank you.

Presta and his blog, Rodrigo and his DesignPlayGrounds and the blog UN DIDI, with the wonderful Massive Unroll tool (which we used to produce the image shown above, available in a free wallpaper format

Perfect shot! Thanks for your post!

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

It’s always a relief when someone with obvious expertise answers. Thanks!

,I'm sorry to hear about that. I know it was frustrating for me to be without the ability to post for a day, but it's got to be far worse to still be one of the few still unable to post. I can see something is wrong with your account because when I click on , I see an "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request." error.Hopefully it will be fixed soon.Dustin

I hate my life but at least this makes it bearable.

Yup, that should defo do the trick!

Olá , amo teus vídeos porém como tu estas nos EUA usa produtos maravilhosos que aí tem por preço de banana perto dos valores dos produtos importados bons que temos acesso aqui no Brasil, a dica é usa produtos que nós Brasileiras encontramos aqui mesmo, de fácil acesso ….Ou faz um vídeo sobre dicas de produtos que nós Brasileiras podemos usar … Sou tua Fã mulher tem que acima de tudo se cuidar e tu incentiva isso! []

Ponto,Tuscans are what they are, they are but ok for a Southern European proxy, depending on what you consider South Europe. I do not think they are a good proxy for Italians proper because their gene pool is screwed up by the probable admixture event of the etruscans. Neither are parts of the regions of Calabria, Sicily and Puglia for similar reasons. As for Jewish History I still bet on their ME origin (which is what studies have alway indicated) with obvious admixtures here and there. That Euro Jews probably have a 30-40% Euro component has been "known" for years. No news here.

YMMD with that answer! TX

Qué color tiene esa mermelada! Seguro que está muy rica, yo hice el otro día mermelada de cereza, una receta parecida a la tuya, la publicaré dentro de poco, jejeNo hay nada como las cosas hechas en casa Besitos!

sé si habéis estado siguiendo durante estas últimas semanas el feo asunto de la acumulación de polvo en el sensor de la Nikon D600. Os hablamos de él hace algo más de un mes, cuando Roger Cicala, de

Always the best content from these prodigious writers.

Jeg kommer til å kjøpe dette bladet. Må jo liksom sjekke ut de nye som kommer på markedet. Liker du det, så vil nok jeg like det også. Du, har du lyst til å fortelle litt om hvorfor du blogger, sånn inne på bloggen min? Har en post om det nå. Om du orker. :)Ha en deilig søndag, skatt.